time to say goodbye, just another love story
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Haiku :D

I dedicate this blog to my 2 favorite cartoon characters.

winnie the poohpooh

you sure smell like my poopoo
come on! let's flush you!

elmo the emo
you cry so bloody emo
kill yourself elmo!

bored. :((

Disclaimer
"Some call it stalking, I call it love"
Chips Ahoy is life. Oreo is heaven.
Read.Smile.Laugh

About Me
Audrey Reyes at your service.
I'm a secret agent.
I fight all forces of evil
My favorite deadly weapon is paper.
I live under a tree
I love my pet rat
Rainbows are cool but Wrestling is cooler. I wish I was buff like Arnold Schwarzenegger. Life would be awesome if I had a time machine.

Wishlist

magical powers.
★meet Spongebob Squarepants.
★drive a ferari.
★unlimited supply of Chips Ahoy.marry the inventor of Oreo
meet Oprah.
kill BARNEY
★Nintendo Wii
★colorized skinny pants (jeans)
★Explore the world with Dora
★make lots of money then
donate money to Winnie the pooh (for his/her liposuction.)

Tag Board



Music


Friends
Janella
Sammy D.
Kat
Fel
Kristel
Aina
Andi
Sam O.


skin,vector by stinkyy
brushes moargh.de
base codes heroine